the whole concept of flirting is just lost on me most of the time really. whenever someone is like “oh they were flirting with you” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “were you flirting with them?” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “oh you totally were flirting with them!” i’m just like. what. what is flirting. what is going on. what. i have no idea what’s going on. what
Mary I see you memeing I am so bad at these why
1. I have a guitar, a mandolin, and a ukulele hanging over the head of my bed and I sort of live in apprehension of the day when one of them will fall on me
2. I have a really weak right ankle that’s been continuously injured since I was thirteen
3. I have a good memory for useless facts and was on my high school trivia quiz team thing (w/you, Mary)
4. I’ve been playing flute since I was ten
5. I am so bad at initiating and keeping up conversations I’m so sorry if you ever talk to me I’m just really bad at it I try to talk more but it doesn’t work well so I just stay quiet
lets have a round of applause for all the non-native English speakers who blog in English on here
THIS IS AN INTERESTING WAY TO PROMOTE A SUIT
im not crying there’s just overpriced college education in my eye
Comedy Feeds 2014
Josh: Sitcom based on the stand up of Josh Widdicombe.
Fried: A new manager tries to motivate the staff of a fried chicken shop.
Parents Evening: Multi-character comedy set over the course of a school parents’ evening.
Flat TV: Two guys share a flat where real life gets confused with a fantasy TV world.
Vodka Diaries: Four girls share a flat and get up to no good.
In Deep: Two police officers plunge out of their depth when an undercover operation goes wrong.
Rude Boys: The antics of a group of friends in East London.
Other World: Surreal sketch show set in an alternative universe populated by puppets.
Access All Areas: YouTube star Jenny Bede plays a range of characters in a razor-sharp parody of music TV.
↳ ISTP (The Crafter)
ISTPs are curious about the mechanics of the world around them and typically have a unique ability to manipulate the tools in their environments. They tend to study how things work and often achieve mastery in the use and operation of machines, instruments, and equipment. They seek understanding, but in a practical sense: they like to be able to put their technical knowledge to immediate use and are quickly bored by theory.
ISTPs tend to be detached and prefer the logic of mechanical things to the complexity of human emotions. Independent and reserved, ISTPs treasure their personal space, and want to be free to be spontaneous and follow their own lead. ISTPs are selective about their relationships, and appreciate others who allow them plenty of freedom to do their own thing.
- commonly found in populations of male college scholarship athletes
- lowest ranked of all types to use social coping resources
- one of four types least satisfied with their marriage or intimate relationship
- among types least likely to finish college
- commonly found in skilled trades, technical fields, agriculture, law enforcement, and military occupations
- famous istps: clint eastwood, amelia earhart, miles davis, and katherine hepburn
The World’s Oldest Crown
The crown was discovered in a remote cave in the Judaean Desert near the Dead Sea in 1961 among hundreds of other objects from the period. Known as the ‘Nahal Mishar Hoard’, more than 400 objects were discovered by Pessah Bar-Adon and his fellow Israeli archaeologists in the cave which became known as the ‘Cave of the Treasure’. The ancient relic, which dates back to the Copper Age between 4000–3300 B.C., is shaped like a thick ring and features vultures and doors protruding from the top. It is believed the crown played a part in burial ceremonies for people of importance at the time.
- salazar: hey everyone just wanted your opinion on something
- helga: shoot
- salazar: okay what if we get giant versions of our house symbols
- rowena: what
- salazar: like godric would have a giant lion chilling out somewhere and rowena would have a big canary
- rowena: its an eagle
- salazar: okay whatever
- godric: i dont think uh
- salazar: it cant be too hard to find a huge badger
- godric: okay dude wtf no this is ridiculous absolutely no giant house symbols
- salazar: oh um okay because i kind of uh
- helga: what did you do
- salazar: NOTHING
Expressing the Indefinable
The content of this exhibition aims to express feelings of the indefinable. The concept that the indefinable still remains undefined but is expressed and further contextualised through familiar objects to become relatable among an audience
Wow. This artist statement is also, wow.